Sunday, July 4, 2010

Day One

Well, here I am in the middle of the night, working on this again. I can't seem to decide what it is exactly that I want to do with this page. I've seen some really cool blogs with great banners at the top and matching backgrounds to die for, but I have no clue where or how to get them! I like this background but I need a great banner to top it off with. Guess I'll keep looking, but for now this is just kindof plain.

The plan for this blog is still unclear to me...like a foggy dream you can't remember when you wake up, but I will get that worked out soon, too, I hope.

I hope to feature projects made primarily with svg cut files...my favorites are from svgcuts.com... and show the how-to-do-it for them. Right now, that is all I can remember of the dream. I guess we'll just have to see if I can figure out the rest........


Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment