Monday, July 19, 2010

Just Another Day....so far!!!

I've been working on my first batch of cards to send to Operation Write Home, and I'm getting close to done.  My goal is 25 cards, and I have 20 ready. 

For this set, I decided to use things I hadn't pulled out in a while, and found some great papers and handmade embellies that I had forgotten.  I'm also finding goodies in my scrap bin that are perfect for these little projects.  You know you always have those scraps that are almost to small to use, but your brain says, "You just might be able to use that someday..." so you keep it.  Yep, got lots of that!

For instance, the cupcakes from my last post were the result of trying out tricks with my SCAL, but had no real purpose in mind.  Then I found OWH and suddenly the light clicked on!  Sadly, two have glitter, so no go.... but the one with the yellow flower is taking a little trip:)!!!

More later.....  have a blessed day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment